This is what I was doing 10 years ago, today. It's hard to believe that 10 whole years have past since this moment, but here I stand on my 10-year anniversary. I am incredibly thankful to God for the man he chose for me to spend my entire life with. Would I have chosen a sport-crazed, hick farm boy from po-dunk Arkansas? No. None of that was on my list of "Things to Look For in a Husband" (as I'm sure a music lover from Dallas, TX wasn't on Jason's list), but often times what we want are not the things we need. Soon the things we need become the things we want, and I would want no other. (sniff, sniff)
And, this union has resulted in this:
and this:
I can't complain about that. I am blessed beyond measure.
Speaking of Corwin (and his space shuttle)... he attended VBS at a local church this week, and the theme was "Operation Space". Needless to say, we've been in orbit ALL week. We even watched some shuttle launching videos on YouTube, and checked out some space books at the library. Guess what he wants to be when he grows up? Yup. An astronaut. Go for it, boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment