I'll take a moment to be mushy. I am blessed, folks. God has given me an amazing family--more than I ever imagined it could be. Not only do I have a rich, Christian heritage in my parents and their parents, but I have a husband who is on board with me to raise our children likewise. I pray that God makes these boys into soldiers for Him who will fight the Good Fight in a world immensely more wicked than it is today. Needless to say, I am proud of all my boys and am thankful to be able to be called their mother and wife.
I'm saying this as Owen stands beside me clearing the bookshelf of every single book, a few at a time. Ugh. I'll get to that later.
Here are some 10 month pictures that I took of Owen yesterday. If you want copies of them, email me and I'll send them to you. I think they're awfully good considering they're done "By Mommy". You might notice a slight bruise on Owen's forehead. This only adds to the reality of being 10 months old. He fell at church Wednesday night and hit his forehead on the pew. Poor kid.
Here are some 10 month pictures that I took of Owen yesterday. If you want copies of them, email me and I'll send them to you. I think they're awfully good considering they're done "By Mommy". You might notice a slight bruise on Owen's forehead. This only adds to the reality of being 10 months old. He fell at church Wednesday night and hit his forehead on the pew. Poor kid.
By the way, who of you isn't loving this gorgeous weather??? Who would've thunk? 70 degrees in August. It's been a strange summer.










What a handsome boy! The pictures are precicous. I think he looks more and more like you. Okay.. now about the weather.. 70 degrees?? are you kidding me?? Why didn't you say so? I would have come and moved in with you through this hot pregnancy. Texas is still HOT!!
ReplyDelete