Background

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Windin' Down

Well, summer is winding down, and I'm not sure I'm quite ready yet. We have enjoyed this unseasonable fall-like weather these last couple of days, but I'd sure like one more good summer day of swimming before we call it quits. Oh, well. I still might get my wish.

I just took some pictures of the boys while we were outside playing today. I thought you guys might like to see how they're growing. Owen is beginning to show the beginnings of the "Terrible Twos." His temper shows when Bubby gets around, and he has perfected the word "no". He is working on throwing a pretty good fit when it's time to go inside, or go down for a nap, or anything else he doesn't want to do.

Corwin is about to turn 5. That is hard to believe. Most of his friends and close cousins started kindergarten this year. Fortunately, we have one more year.

Jason has started baseball, and we are getting back into the routine again. I guess it just might be time to say good-bye to summer, whether I'm ready or not.
















No comments:

Post a Comment