Background

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Springfield Cards

We went to a Springfield Cardinals game this past weekend. It was HOT. It was fun, but it was HOT. A group from church went, and I think all the guys thoroughly enjoyed the game. Us girls enjoyed it, too, but would've enjoyed it much more if we hadn't sweat profusely the entire time.

The place is very family friendly. They really entertain their crowd. In between every inning they did something fun, usually silly competitions among the fans attending. But, again, it was HOT! I told Jason we need to go early in the summer next time.

Corwin got his picture with one of the players. His name is Tyler Norrick. He's a left-handed pitcher. (That's what Jason wants Corwin to be--both left handed and a pitcher.)

Grandma and Grandpa came along. The original plan was for them to keep Owen at their house. We figured he'd do better there than a hot, crowded ballgame. But, we came up with two extra tickets, so invited them to come along. They accepted, but I think Grandma and Owen would've rather been at home. Like I said, it was HOT. But, Grandma bought cotton candy, and somehow, that made things much better for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment