Well, the Morris family is staying very busy this summer doing... I don't know what, but we're definitely busy. Jason has been painting the house, Corwin has been playing baseball, and I've been trying to keep everyone fed, in clean clothes, cool, etc. It's crazy how fast this summer is already passing.
Jason bought my Grandpa's boat. He's very excited. He's only been able to take it out once, but it was a successful trip. Corwin said that they caught three "baby fish". :) Corwin was on cloud nine to get to go fishing with Daddy!
Owen and I stayed home and enjoyed the quiet. It got entirely too quiet one time and I entered the kitchen to find Owen had found himself a snack. I guess he was hungry.

Here's Corwin on the morning of the BIG FISH. Or, should I say Baby Fish.

And, one of O's favorite activities this summer has been playing trains. He wakes up in the morning, and heads straight for the play room. It is only seconds before you hear "choo choo!". I often find him on top of the train table, or sitting in the drawer of the train table, making the trains go round and round.

I'm trying to remember to enjoy these days. I have friends with teenagers that make me fear the adolescent years. I'm going to cherish these days, as physically exhausting as they may be, because they are fleeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment