I asked him tonight at dinner if he was going to be sad or glad when baseball was over. (This Thursday night is his final game.) And, he thought, and thought... and said, "I'm not going to be very glad at all. Kinda mad, actually." That's what a mom and dad want to hear. He's thoroughly enjoyed playing ball this summer, thankfully. Even though, I was thinking, as I sweat my brains out tonight, that I wish he had chosen an indoor/air-conditioned activity. All I could think of was the fact that I have many years of sweating and ball game watching ahead of me.
Background
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Royals Baseball
Here is Corwin's ball photo. I LOVE IT! To me, it could not be better! It's a REAL smile, versus the "Frankenstein Smile" he always pastes on his face for my camera. He's looks so sweet and innocent (though we know otherwise). I'm just so proud of it!
I asked him tonight at dinner if he was going to be sad or glad when baseball was over. (This Thursday night is his final game.) And, he thought, and thought... and said, "I'm not going to be very glad at all. Kinda mad, actually." That's what a mom and dad want to hear. He's thoroughly enjoyed playing ball this summer, thankfully. Even though, I was thinking, as I sweat my brains out tonight, that I wish he had chosen an indoor/air-conditioned activity. All I could think of was the fact that I have many years of sweating and ball game watching ahead of me.
I asked him tonight at dinner if he was going to be sad or glad when baseball was over. (This Thursday night is his final game.) And, he thought, and thought... and said, "I'm not going to be very glad at all. Kinda mad, actually." That's what a mom and dad want to hear. He's thoroughly enjoyed playing ball this summer, thankfully. Even though, I was thinking, as I sweat my brains out tonight, that I wish he had chosen an indoor/air-conditioned activity. All I could think of was the fact that I have many years of sweating and ball game watching ahead of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment