Background

Friday, August 2, 2013

Forgotten Treasures

I was going through some pictures on my camera and found some that I had forgotten I'd taken.  These first are from the end of June (just before we moved) when we were hanging around the house.  While boxing up the utility room, I found a bag of fireworks that my mom had given the boys.  So, of course, we had a practice session for the 4th of July in our backyard.  Also, we had a passel of kittens at the time that Ella enjoyed toting around everywhere.  They were so tolerant!







The other set of pictures I discovered was of the Corning 4th of July parade.  Corwin rode in the church float, and the rest of us watched.  I don't think I've ever seen a parade with as many pageant contestants, tractors, 4-wheelers, and cars as this one.  It was a L-O-N-G parade!  But, the weather was nice, and the kids racked up some candy for their collection.  It was a good day....




No comments:

Post a Comment