When I was growing up, my family often enjoyed a summer vacation camping at Table Rock Lake. It seems (to me) that we went every summer, although I know that isn't true. Memories of spending all day in your swim suit, diving the depths of the swim area for "pretty rocks," riding bikes throughout the campground, and boating, skiing, and tubing are precious to me. I am thankful that my family is continuing the semi-annual tradition.
This year was Ella's first Table Rock Lake camping experience. Corwin and Owen have been before, but they were very young. So, this year was special.
Of course, there was swimming...
...and more swimming...
...bike rides...
...even bike rides INTO the lake (off the boat ramp)...
...boat rides
...tube and "Silly Serpent" rides...
...rope swings and cliff jumping...
...cousins...
...and lots of family time....
After a week at Table Rock, we came back a little pink from the sun, very tired from playing hard, and ready for real beds and showers. We loved every minute of it, though. Can't wait to do it again!













No comments:
Post a Comment