Background

Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

Our computer monitor has been on the fritz, so I haven't been able to get on here and post my Easter pics. Thankfully, I think we have found the problem. Now, finding the money to fix it... that's another story.
Anyway, we enjoyed a beautiful weekend in Arkansas for Easter.  We were fortunate to see a TON of family and enjoy the outdoors at the same time!  Of course, there was horseback riding on Uncle Brett's horses....


Owen loves to ride on Buck!




And, thanks to Kylee, there were several little baby animals running around.  Well, they started out running around, but who knows if they survived the children mauling them.




Corwin said the baby bunnies were his favorite.  I can't say I blame him.  They're my favorite, too.


Ella enjoyed TONS of attention, and loved being outside!




And, we got to finally meet Cousin Annalee.  She is about 2 1/2 months younger than Ella.  She is gorgeous, and I know these two girls are going to have a lot of fun together in the future!


And, of course, Owen found dirt to dig in.  That boy CANNOT miss a good ol' dirt pile!


Ella, "CHEEZing" for the camera.


This is a picture of all of Mimmy and Pappy's great-grandkids together, plus some baby animals.  Cuteness!


And here are the three rugrats I am blessed with.  Sometimes I can't believe these precious faces belong to me.  (I'm not old enough to be a mom, am I?)


Then, came the egg hunts.  Two practice runs, then the real deal!  Both boys racked up on some Easter candy this year!  Their Halloween buckets are full to the brim again.  Ugh.  Not good for the dieting Mom.




Corwin loves animals!


And dying eggs.  This was fascinating to Owen!




It was a wonderful, exhausting, festive weekend.  We enjoyed seeing the family and introducing Ella to many more cousins and aunts!  The kids (and I) were exhausted, but had a wonderful time!

Above all, I am thankful for what Easter is all about--Christ resurrected!  Without Him, I would be nothing!  He is the reason for THIS season!

No comments:

Post a Comment