Background

Saturday, April 14, 2012

One Third of a Year

Well, Ella is four months old now.  Wow, it has flown by!  (Well, to be honest, the first two months were long due to lack of sleep and eating issues.  But, the third and fourth have flown by!)


She had her check-up and shots.  (Still not fun.)  She weighed 13 lbs. and 5 oz. and was 24 inches long (which is about average).  She is perfect, according to her pediatrician (and Mommy).  We have started rice cereal.  Ugh.  I'd forgotten what a mess teaching them to spoon feed can be!  Every day seems to get a little better, however.


As you can tell, she wasn't a big fan.  She still isn't a huge fan.  She is too impatient and wants that bottle!!  Forget this cereal junk!  GIVE ME A BOTTLE!!!


Anyway, she is doing great!  She is so happy, and pleasant!  She is up around 7:30 a.m., and goes down between 8:30 and 9 p.m.  She eats four times a day with 3 naps.  She likes to suck on her fingers a lot, and has pretty well forsaken the pacifier.  She loves being outside, playing on the floor, and talking.  She rolls over from back to front easily, but hasn't mastered the other direction yet.

I have had some fun with the sewing machine!  I've made her a couple outfits and this summer dress.  It is a little big now, but should fit perfectly in a couple months.

I know I say it every post, but we are blessed, folks!  Truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment