Background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend

We spent a very pleasant Easter weekend in Arkansas. Thankfully, we were not washed away in the rain like many of our friends and neighbors. In fact, nearly the entire weekend was dry. The rain did not start until Sunday afternoon.


Anyway, the boys always enjoy a horseback ride. Buck it their favorite, I think.


Owen put many miles on his Gator. Jack even enjoyed a ride. Kinda scary that a mom would trust her one-year-old with a two-year-old driver, isn't it?


Nana had some baby chicks that Corwin thoroughly enjoyed. (Don't worry. That's not chick pee on Corwin's shirt. He told me so.)



Cousin Jack was more concerned about what was inside the eggs. He'd get one, open it, and point at another. I guess he wanted someone to gather eggs for him. :)


Owen, busy at work....


The big boys attack an egg hunt like a deer hunt. It's serious business, folks!


All lined up and ready to go. Pa's giving the rules for the hunt.


Time for a rest. Hunting is hard work.




Owen likes to carry his basket like a purse. I'm not sure why....





Time to dye eggs! Owen likes to get his hands dirty!





O dropped an egg, and it cracked. He then had to peel it to see what was inside. He took one bite and spit it out. I guess he's not a fan of hard-boiled egg.




Then there was the church egg hunt. Here are all the little guys waiting patiently for the "go" signal.









No comments:

Post a Comment