We have graduated Owen to a toddler bed. Well, it's just his crib with the front gate off. But, he has thoroughly enjoyed his new-found freedom, and has done very well. We've padded the floor below with blankets to cushion his fall. He's has only fallen out two or three times in the past week. Not bad, if I do say so myself.
The video below is a montage of events. First, the introduction of his "new" bed. Second is he and his brother sitting and watching "Curious George". I overheard their gafaws and had to get them on tape. Of course, I wish you could've heard them in the beginning. (Primarily before CORWIN knew the camera was on.) And, thirdly, is Owen busting some moves to his music. Again, I wish these boys would ignore the pretty red camera and just be themselves. If you can imagine, their animation is about 10 times more than what you see on these videos. They hear the "ding" of the camera, and suddenly they're more interested in me. Anyway, enjoy the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment