Background

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Crazy Carvers!

We carved a pumpkin today. This was the first year that the boys seemed really interested in it. Corwin has always been curious, but not interested in touching all that gooey mess inside. Owen was curious last year, but too small to participate.
Corwin enjoyed doing some of the carving. Carving meant he could use "his" carving knife. (Don't worry. It's one of those pumpkin carving knives. Not sharp.) Anyway, he worked hard on his masterpiece.

Owen enjoyed chopping on the remnants.

And...here is the finished product. I love these next three pictures. It definitely shows the personality and spunk of my two boys. I promised them they could make goofy faces if they gave me one good smile. Thus, the second and third shots. The first one? I couldn't get them to shut up so I could get a decent shot. Oddly enough, it's probably my favorite.



1 comment:

  1. What handsome boys! I'll say it again.. where is BIG O?? That boy is getting tall and skinny like his brother. They are looking more and more alike!! You are an amazing Mommy! Those boys are blessed!!

    ReplyDelete