Background

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Terrific Two!

Two years ago we were blessed with Owen Scott. He is such a blessing! He is sweet and funny, quiet and self-entertaining. Don't get me wrong; with the approach of year 2 comes a temper and the ability to voice that temper. But, for the most part, he is quiet and tolerant (of his big brother).

This morning I was praying for Owen, and quickly realized that he is not mine. He is God's, and God has entrusted him in my care for a time. I cannot wait and see what He has planned for Big O. And, I am incredibly thankful for the opportunity to be his mom. It is such an honor.

We had a pretty uneventful birthday. (The festivities will ensue this weekend.) His friends came over for awhile. He thoroughly enjoyed that. Then, we had cake to celebrate. He even helped make it. I think enjoys licking the beaters just as much as the cake itself.

Happy Birthday, Owen! I pray there are many, many, MANY more to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment