Yesterday
Corwin and the Caravan Kids (church scouting group) went to the
ol' pumpkin patch. It was a
gorgeous day, and the kids had a ball!!! They also remained safe and uninjured. This is our third year going to the Meyer Pumpkin Patch, and every year it gets better and better.
Does that say he's close to 4 feet tall??? No way! My boy's growin' up.

Here he is trying to find the "biggest one ever!" And I'm trying to make sure we don't have to buy every pumpkin on the lot because he thinks he has to pick each one up.

His favorite activity: the hay jump.
I wish I knew how many jumps he made.

Here he is riding "Bertha". I think he rides "Bertha" every year.
He likes being in the last car of the train.

Feeding the goats, getting goat slobber on his hands, then proceeding to wipe that goat slobber all over his clothes.
Hmmmm....

Making a "corn angel" in the grain bin.

Riding with Mrs.
Sheila (his Sunday School teacher) on the hayride to the pumpkin patch.

Mrs. Sarah was telling the kids how Jesus wants us to be like a
Jack-O-Lantern.

Reeking havoc in the pumpkin patch! Again,
Corwin had to test his strength and pick up all the "biggest pumpkins ever"!
(His words, not mine.)

It was a good day, but now it's time to go home and rest.
(Yeah, right!)
No comments:
Post a Comment