Background

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Cup Runneth Over

Jason's sister gave birth to my second nephew on Wednesday, October 21--the day after Owen's first birthday. I cannot explain how full I feel! I remember the feeling I felt when each of my nieces and nephews were born, and it is indescribable. The feeling doesn't dull with each birth, either. My only complaint is that I've not been able to be there when it has happened. EVER!!! So, I've been feeling sorry for myself because I've not been able to hold Jack David, or hear him cry, or feel his hand curl around my finger. I'll admit, I've even shed some tears over my sad situation. (I've done this all four times, now.) But, I am hopeful that we will see him very soon.

Just a note to Kerrie and Jeremy:

I am so proud of you guys! I've prayed that God will bless your home, and He has faithfully answered. I've seen you two as high school sweethearts, a young married couple, faithful ministers, and now parents. I'm amazed at where you've been, and where you are now. God is going to use your family in a mighty way! I love you guys, and am praying for you. And, I really love this baby boy that I've not even met yet!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I loved the slide show. You did great. Isn't he precious? Love that dark hair, guess we know where he got that! Hated that Kerrie had such a rough time. Jack may be it for the Sullivan children! Ha!

    Hope you are all feeling better. Jason is probably next, huh? Can't wait to see you all on the 14th.

    Take care and give the boys a hug for me and tell Jason hello!

    Love y'all,
    Lane

    ReplyDelete