Background

Friday, May 8, 2009

HALLELUJAH

If I knew how to attach Handle's "Messiah", I would, but I'm not that blog savvy yet. So...

"Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah, hallelujah, halle-lu-jah!"

Many of you know, we had a little scare this week. Owen went for his 6 month check up this week and Dr. Russell could feel his left kidney (which is not normal). He said you could feel a kidney in about 30% of children. So, we did an ultrasound to make sure the boy was normal. There is a history of kidney disease on Jason's side of the family, so I was a little worried, but I had peace about it. So, I called on many family and friends to pray, and the results are AWESOME!!!

Owen has two, perfectly sized, perfectly functioning kidneys. Thank you God!!! And thank all of you for your prayers. I have had such a peace about this, and I know it is due to your prayers and support. Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment