We took a flying trip to south Texas and back Memorial Day weekend. Jason had a cousin graduate from high school, and we had the time to get it in, so away we went. 20 hours in the van in three days. Whew! But, we enjoyed every minute of it.
Jason had to go to A&M and see all the stadiums. We have to do that anywhere we go that there is a major university. I don't know why....
We enjoyed visiting with the family, and the boys enjoyed swimming in Aunt Lane's pool.
Ella enjoyed the water, too. We bought her and her cousin, Annalee, a kiddie pool, but she wasn't interested in it for long. She wanted in the big pool. She is going to be one I'll have to watch carefully. She didn't want me holding her, she didn't want in a floaty, she didn't want ANYTHING but to swim like Corwin, with no constraints. Forget that the pool is 4 feet deep.
I was glad we went. We don't get to see the Morris family near enough, and we always thoroughly enjoy our time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment