Background

Monday, June 25, 2012

Busy Summer Days

Summer is in FULL swing at the Morris Abode.  We have been very busy with Jason's baseball games (of which we have only attended one), Corwin's t-ball games.  He is in the midst of a tournament right now.  It is obviously very exciting for him.


The kids have enjoyed a week split between Grandma and Grandpa's house and Nana and Pa's house.  I spent a week at Camp Niangua playing in a praise band, and Jason was busy with baseball.  So, we shipped the kids off for some grandparent time.  They loved it, and I thoroughly enjoyed a week's "vacation".  Playing piano, singing, and serving others was a ton of fun for me, but I was sure ready to see my kiddos by Friday evening!

It's hot here.  I bought Ella a little pool at Aldi the other day, and we busted it out at 9 a.m.  It was already almost 90 degrees.  Any later in the day would have been too hot!  She likes the water!  I have a feeling all three of ours will be little water bugs.  Corwin LOVES it, and Owen does too--as long as he has his swim ring securely around his waist.

We have a couple weeks and we'll be headed off to Pensacola Beach, Florida.  I can't wait!  It will be an exhausting trip with two rowdy boys and an infant, but we have lots of hands to help:  Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Shelby, Aunt, Kaysie, Ethan, Emerie, Eliza, and our friends:  Lisa, Bob, and Shayden.  My next post will probably be pics from the white sand beach!  I hope you're all having a nice summer.  We sure are!

No comments:

Post a Comment