Background

Monday, August 15, 2011

Open House

The BIG DAY has almost arrived! Yesterday we had the opportunity to meet Corwin's new Kindergarten teacher, drop off his beloved supplies, and check out his classroom for the next 8 or 9 months. As soon as we pulled in the parking lot, a HUGE grin spread across his face! He is so unbelievably excited, folks!


(You can't tell it from this picture. I don't think he knew this was coming.)

We were shown his table and chair, then we put his name on his school supplies, and he put them all in his cubby.



The teacher was glad that he was tall enough to be able to see his name on his cubby.



His teacher is Mrs. Newcomb. She seems like a genuinely wonderful lady who loves her kids and is excited for the new year.

Now, all we have to do is wait ... wait ... wait .... I just don't know if Corwin can stand it. Wednesday is the BIG DAY. Very, very excting! (Kinda bittersweet for Mommy.)

1 comment:

  1. whaaaa.... I SAW your baby bump! You look AMAZING!!! I don't know why you don't take pics to post. BEAUTIFUL!! In other news, i can't believe Corwin is starting Kindergarten. Looks like he's going to have a blast!!
    ~Wendy (not sure why my posts come up Anonymous :-P

    ReplyDelete