Background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boiling Springs

We spent yesterday morning at Boiling Spring. It is a local creek (or river, I don't know) that is a good swimming spot. Only thing is, it's COLD! The beach is nice and sandy, and Owen enjoyed staying shallow. (I did too. Too cold for me.)



Across the river was a rope swing that Corwin was drawn to. It was hard work for Jason. He had to get the rope to Corwin by swinging it just right so Corwin could catch it.


Then, Jason had to swim to shore and lift Corwin high up on the rope...

...then let him fly and tell him when to let go. But, man, was it worth it for Corwin! He LOVED falling from high into the water! Sorry the picture is blurry. I've got it zoomed in as far as it'll go, and I apparently couldn't keep still.


But, you get the idea. He had a ball. We finished up with a picnic, then rode 10 minutes to home. It was a good time had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment