Background
Saturday, May 22, 2010
VBS Fun Day
Our church had Vacation Bible School this past week. I was in charge of music class, and the boys looked forward to going every single night. Saturday they had "VBS Fun Day" where they practice their program that they'll perform for their parents, have lunch, and play water games. Here's Owen, decked out in his summer gear ready for some fun. Not pictured are the sunglasses he wore upside down on his forehead. Wish I had gotten a picture of that. All the ladies in the grocery store thought he was the cutest thing!
Corwin played HARD. That boy loves his water fun. They had a large slip 'n' slide, kiddie pools, water balloons, popcicles, etc. It was a fun day for all our kids.
Oh, and bubbles! They had bubbles!!! Owen found them and played in them for a very long time. In fact, after he used up all the bubble solution, he went for a dip in one of the kiddie pools. It ended up looking like a big pool of dish water. I had to take him in the church and put him in the kitchen sink to get the bubbles out of his hair, eyes, pants, and swim diaper. I couldn't get it out of that diaper. The more he walked, more bubbles ran down his legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment