This has been a fun morning...
...for Owen.... and me.
Corwin has been outside helping Daddy, so that has given Owen the freedom to explore! He's spent the past hour, or so, in Corwin's room and is enthralled by everything he sees. It's been fun to watch. Any toy that makes noise or moves, he studies intensely for some time before going after it--feeling it, licking it, pounding on it, talking to it. Sometimes he's startled when he discovers it makes noise.

These mornings are those mornings I truly feel blessed by God. I'm so thankful that we have chosen for me to stay at home with my children. I don't want to miss these priceless moments. They are truly gifts from God.
...for Owen.... and me.
Corwin has been outside helping Daddy, so that has given Owen the freedom to explore! He's spent the past hour, or so, in Corwin's room and is enthralled by everything he sees. It's been fun to watch. Any toy that makes noise or moves, he studies intensely for some time before going after it--feeling it, licking it, pounding on it, talking to it. Sometimes he's startled when he discovers it makes noise.
These mornings are those mornings I truly feel blessed by God. I'm so thankful that we have chosen for me to stay at home with my children. I don't want to miss these priceless moments. They are truly gifts from God.
Corwin came and joined us for a little while. He thought it was neat to play with Lil' Bro. Ha. We all know that won't last.
No comments:
Post a Comment