Background

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Corwin's favorite thing to do must be swimming.

We went to Eldon Aquatic Center today, and the boy had a blast! (He thinks he HAS to wear those goggles if he's going to get his face wet. I think he looks goofy.)


It was just him and me; Owen and Daddy stayed home. It was supposed to get SO hot today that we didn't think it smart to take a baby. Daddy doesn't love swimming, anyway.
He was quick to volunteer to "babysit".



My boy played hard, sliding, jumping, swimming, climbing, sliding some more, jumping even more. Then, the rain came....

...and we had to come home. But, for two hours he was movin' and groovin'. As soon as we got in the car he asked if we could come back tonight after church. He was disappointed to learn that they wouldn't be open. I wish that place was closer (it's about a 30-minute drive).
We'd probably have to buy a family pass. It'd be worth the money.

I'm also enjoying the rain. It'll be nice to have a break from the upper 90 temps and 105-110 heat indices. I've gotten soft to the heat since moving up north. :)
Hope you all have a great evening. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun!!! Wish we could join you guys. Too far away I guess.

    ReplyDelete