Background

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fabulous First Grader


Well, we're back at it!  Early mornings, quieter days, busy evenings, packing lunches....  SCHOOL!!!  Corwin was very excited to start first grade, to be reunited with all his friends, and to get back to work.  He came home not as enthusiastic, but was still hopeful.  I think he quickly realized that first grade is going to require more work from him.  And handwriting!  UGH!!!  Lots and lots of writing.  The boy hates writing.  But, I know he'll do well.  His teacher has told me that he is perfect--behaviorally.  That makes this mother very, very happy.

The two younger ones have adjusted, I think.  Owen usually asks for us to go get Corwin after we've had lunch.  Ella gets up and seems to look all around the house for Bubby and Daddy.  I'm still adjusting myself.  Having to get used to those early-morning workouts again, and trying to push myself to not go to bed at 8:30 p.m.

I pray Corwin and Jason have a great year.  God bless them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment