Okay. Now, onto Grandma and Grandpa's House! When we arrived, the E-Team had already been there for a day or two. (I had some dental work that needed to be done while Jason was on Christmas break, so we went home for a day so I could get it done.) Anyway, the boys were incredibly excited to see their cousins. And, I think the cousins were excited to meet Ella! We ate dinner, then immediately got to the gift-giving. Fun stuff!
Oh, but first ... a picture!
Owen was not pleased with having to take a picture first. He just wanted to open presents.
Here are the boys, Ethan, Corwin, and Owen. Three boys and three girls now.
Ella got to meet Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa. She is fortunate to still have two sets of great grandparents.
Then, we had Christmas with the Draper bunch. It is always fun and lively with eight children running around.
We also spent time with the Hosiners and Warricks. It was a great Christmas, and Ella got to meet almost all the family, on both sides. We are thankful for the fun time of giving, recieving, and family gatherings. We are also thankful for safe travel on the roads. I love this time of year!
No comments:
Post a Comment