Background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First Baseball Game

Corwin had his first baseball game Tuesday evening. He plays for the "Sandlot Sluggers". He was very excited for this first game!


So was Owen! (Even though he didn't watch a single minute of it.)


Corwin did well and hit the ball every time he went up to bat.


And, he got to play catcher during the second inning. He was so excited about that!




However, the catcher's equipment was 10 sizes too big for him.






Here's a video of everything he did in the game. It's a little lengthy--about 10 minutes--but it shows every minute he was in the game.







They won 14-9, by the way. They don't technically keep score, but Jason does. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well I didn't intend to watch the whole video, but I was sucked in. That was a hoot watching him play catcher with that HUGE equipment on. That was great!! I love to read about all the fun you are having with your boys.... what are you going to do if you have a girl???....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting the video, we loved it. It is great being able to watch the boys grow up. By the way, I always kept score too. Uncle Bob and Aunt Lorna

    ReplyDelete