Background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Minute to Win It Cheerleaders

Our family LOVES to watch "Minute to Win It." It is something the boys both will sit and be occupied with, plus Jason and I like it, too. More than watching the show, I love to watch Corwin watch the show. He is such a cheerleader! "You can do it, Buddy!" "That's it, girl!" "You can do this. I know you can do this!" "Hurry! Hurry!" "Oh, yeah. I knew it! I knew you could do it!" "Oh, man. This is a tough one. But, they can do it!" And, sometimes he just can't sit still. Or, he'll cover his eyes in the last 10 seconds because the suspense is too much.

I finally thought to sneak around and try to get some of it on camera. Unfortunately, he had calmed down quite a bit once I got set up and started recording. I wish I'd thought of it just 10 minutes before. He was hilarious!

He's a competitor, that's for sure. The boy loves to win, and loves to see others win (as long as he's not the loser.)

Anyway, here's a video. Enjoy!


1 comment: