Owen enjoyed helping decorate the Christmas tree this year. Jason would give him a ornament, and he'd commence decorating. Problem was, he thought they were magnets, I guess. He didn't understand how to use the hook, so most ornaments ended up on the floor. :) If they happened to stick on the tree, he'd applaud and cheer for himself. As you can see, the ones that recieved the applause are the ones that are close together on the tree. Note all the ornaments lying on the floor. I don't know why he didn't try to pick the fallen ones up and rehang them. Who knows. It was fun and cute, nonetheless.
Background
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Christmas Preparations
First, a picture of Owen enjoying a candy cane Oreo. I bought some of these the other day (because I LOVE them), and apparently so does Owen.
Anyway, on to the Christmas preparations....
Owen enjoyed helping decorate the Christmas tree this year. Jason would give him a ornament, and he'd commence decorating. Problem was, he thought they were magnets, I guess. He didn't understand how to use the hook, so most ornaments ended up on the floor. :) If they happened to stick on the tree, he'd applaud and cheer for himself. As you can see, the ones that recieved the applause are the ones that are close together on the tree. Note all the ornaments lying on the floor. I don't know why he didn't try to pick the fallen ones up and rehang them. Who knows. It was fun and cute, nonetheless.

Owen enjoyed helping decorate the Christmas tree this year. Jason would give him a ornament, and he'd commence decorating. Problem was, he thought they were magnets, I guess. He didn't understand how to use the hook, so most ornaments ended up on the floor. :) If they happened to stick on the tree, he'd applaud and cheer for himself. As you can see, the ones that recieved the applause are the ones that are close together on the tree. Note all the ornaments lying on the floor. I don't know why he didn't try to pick the fallen ones up and rehang them. Who knows. It was fun and cute, nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment