We had a very eventful Easter weekend. Jason was blessed to have Good Friday off, so we flew down to Arkansas for a family visit. We enjoyed a fairly quiet day Friday with a practice egg hunt or two. The weather was phenomenal! Owen was slow and steady... unlike his older brother. Yes, people, I have the tortoise and the hare.
The tortoise...

... and the hare.

Cousin Jack came to visit, too!

Owen didn't want to share his Skittles, and I think that upset Baby Jack.

Jack even got to dye his first Easter egg. Didn't he do a good job?

Corwin did his share, too.

And Owen. Owen discovered that those oval-shaped balls had stuff inside that you could easily access. I think he destroyed two perfectly good hard-boiled eggs.

But, he was soon back to dying the eggs with Uncle Bob there to assist.

Granny sat by and watched every minute of it.

Now, it's time for the
real hunt. Those are faces of some serious hunters there. They mean business!



Then, Uncle Brett got his horses out. Owen didn't really care for those monstrous animals at first. He eventually warmed up to them, and even rode on Charlie for a little bit.

Corwin and Macey are old pros at this horse-riding bit. (Even though Corwin's face looks like he's holding on for dear life.)

Baby Jack and his Elmo Easter basket. He didn't care for hunting the eggs, he just wanted to chew on the basket. Mmmmm....

I'm not real sure what Owen was doing here. I was holding Jack, and he wanted to be on top of Jack and I both. He likes his baby cousin!

Finally, Uncle Brett puts my 4-year-old up in a tree. Probably a good 12 feet in the air. The boy can't even walk without falling down, much less get himself down from a tree without falling to his death. Thankfully (for Corwin
and Uncle Brett's wallet) he made it down safely. I sure would've hated to see Uncle Brett have to pay for his carelessness.
No comments:
Post a Comment